Thursday, October 21, 2010

My second Hand laptop (HP Omni book 600)

HP Omni book 600
1)  Got the laptop from a friend in IIPM, who belonged to Assam, on condition that I can pay him money, whenever I like to pay him and feel to have enough money with me. I had to prepare the final report (Corporate Training Segment) to be submitted to the IIPM. (Bangalore, November 27,2008)
2) Invested on getting a duplicate Chinese battery for the laptop. Rs.3000 (Bangalore, December 12, 2008)
3) Paid money to the friend. Rs.10,000 (Hyderabad, March 18, 2009)
4) Repair of the Power Input device and part of mother board. No replacement. Rs.750 (Paradise, Secunderabad, April 17, 2009)
5) Problem in Hard disk, Replacement with a second hand hard disk (20GB). Rs.4000 (Agarwal computers, Near, Dwarkesh tower, Judges Bunglow, Bodakdev, Ahmedabad. 6 February 2010) (The laptop was dead from September 2009, and remained in his office for around 2-3 months.)
6) The laptop died (It was not starting up, RAM's indicator light is not glowing, the hard disk's indicator light is glowing, and the battery's indicator light is showing the sign of getting exhausted) on “last week of May 2010 to first week of June 2010”, when I was in Patan Gujarat. I could not find any one to repair it in Patan. On getting new job at Hosur, Tamilnadu, I requested some computer repair shops to help me to get the laptop repaired at low cost, but till now I have not got any hope of getting it in working condition. I also don't have enough money to buy a new laptop.




No comments:

Post a Comment